BIP - Uniwersytet Medyczny w Lublinie

Studenci i Doktoranci

Zasady Rekrutacji na Studia

International students – How to make a complaint

What to do if you have a complaint

When you come to Poland as an international student, you can expect to receive a high standard of education, and to feel safe and well cared for while you live and study here.


If you have a complaint, it is important that you go through the right steps. Here is what you need to do.


Ask your University to resolve your complaint

Your University is your first point of contact for any complaint you have.

They must have a complaints process in place for you to go through, and they must tell you what that process is. Follow that process to see if your complaint can be resolved by your university.

You can submit your complaint query at your Dean’s Office.


If your complaint is not resolved – contact Ministry of Health or Ministry of Education and Science

Ministry is a government institution and although can’t assess your complaint, can discipline your University to do investigation of your concerns. Ministry can also advise you what you can do next.


Additionally you can contact the Student Ombudsman, who operates as part of the Students’ Parliament of the Republic of Poland. It intervenes in cases of violations of students’ rights at universities and many preventive activities to increase awareness of students’ rights and qualifications. The Ombudsman for Student Rights is Mateusz Kuliński. If you need help or advice, you can contact the Ombudsman through the Office of the Student Ombudsman:

There is no cost to you for this service.